©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

acne

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
Hi all, so is there anything you can really do to prevent/cure it? It's not exactly a deal breaker but would be nice to not have on-cycle breakouts...

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Interested in the responses to this thread I get pretty bad bacne when on fucking sucks.

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Once I started daily injections with a slin pin, my acne disappeared. I know it sounds weird, but it's true. Maybe the hormones are more balanced? If you take Accutane, only use it for a week at a time. It's liver toxic and it'll make your joints hurt. At least it did for me.

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
-wash sheets/pillow cases often
-shower 2-3x a day if needed
-drink plenty of water
-get estrogen in check
-scrub back/chest/shoulders with a benzoyl peroxide based wash
-tan
-dont touch your face

and most important...thank me later :)

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Benzoyl Peroxide always caused my acne to worsen. Try Acne Annihilator by a board sponsor. It's cheap and works and best of all
no side effects at all.

Experiment4

Jan 30, 2014
Texas
currently taking 80mg/day of accutane myself....for my second 6month run. Had bad acne on my face since junior high and gear didnt make it worse on my face just had it spread to my back. First round of accutane was way before drugs but this time even when im taking large doses its continues to heal. It was bad too, cystic actually, and very painful. Accutane has been amazing, sides are pretty bad but are manageable with some discipline. Only thing that has worked for me so i recommend it, under doctors supervision of course

joshck77

Feb 7, 2014
i had to take accutane about 5 years ago...havent had acne since tho it was only on my back....i might have one pop up here and there but thats it......my dr put me on it and holy shit do you have to do all kinds of shit to get them to write u a script....u have to take a class on it where it makes people suicidal and u have to carry a card with u to get ur script filled. has lots of sides it so if you start getting depressed u should get off of it...i got nose bleeds all the time..dry skin and try to avoid the sun ull get red as hell.

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
Benzoyl Peroxide always caused my acne to worsen. Try Acne Annihilator by a board sponsor. It's cheap and works and best of all
no side effects at all.

really? hmm maybe it dried you out too much, causing your glands to produce more oil, thus leading to worse acne?

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
What is it you are taking and age Robert? More info son.
Careful on accutane phoe..lots of sides if over ran brutha .

28 y/o on test and EQ with a dbol kicker just now mate, only just started the cycle so no flare ups quite yet but I get a few on my back after I've been on a month or two usually. Gets a lot worse in PCT.

I hear you on the accutane man, I won't touch that. I was hoping to hear about scrubs and stuff like that you guys had used. I'll check out that benzyl peroxide for sure.

thanks for the responses guys

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
What is it you are taking and age Robert? More info son.
Careful on accutane phoe..lots of sides if over ran brutha .

Yea I know the sides of accutane are pretty bad for some. I take 2 showers a day and use a grapefruit scrub that works pretty darn good. I've had to use it before when I was on years ago and it kicked the crap outta my acne and bacne. So for more extreme cases you gotta way the sides to the results just like anything u use.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Yea I know the sides of accutane are pretty bad for some. I take 2 showers a day and use a grapefruit scrub that works pretty darn good. I've had to use it before when I was on years ago and it kicked the crap outta my acne and bacne. So for more extreme cases you gotta way the sides to the results just like anything u use.

Phoe. Thank god u leave the cantelope alone unlike your brother. ..

Robert how much eq a week? Im a little older and can keep most any acne at bay with 10mg noveldex everyother day. But I do love the tan and tug at island pleasure indoor tanning.

Nattydread

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Jan 13, 2013
California
I ran accutane a few years ago. It worked great but had my skin dry as all hell.
Some people run antibiotics for acne with success also.

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
Women on acutane have to sign an agreement that they will be on birth control because there are some series birth defects that will happen while on the meds. I'm not sure if the same goes for men though