©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Acne

MR. Smith

Dec 14, 2004
After my first cycle. I weighed the side effects versus the results that were gained and I used that comparison to decide if I wanted to follow this life style.
The only thing I think I need to get help with is the acne. It started out slow but got worse later into my cycle. Back first then the shoulders. Then down the chest and up my neck. Stopping at my mid-section.
I have heard all the B5, 3 showers a day with acne wash, Acutane rememdies out there but I still would like to hear it from someone here who has had this problem and kicked it's ass.

I am also going to try and use only Nolva for PCT as I think that Clomid made me continue to break out during my PCT first cycle.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I too broke out and tried those remedies as well. I'm just glad the acne stayed only on my back and chest and stomach region and not going to my face as bad. Because your able to constantly keep your face clean it helps to minimize the acne to where it cannot be not noticable. I just used daily face cleaning clothes constantly throughout my day as to keep the oil from settling in. I bought it at walgreens from the cosmetic section and asked for a daily facial cleaner that can be used throughout your day and in a wipe and not liquid. Whenever i felt my skin oily i just wiped it down. If i was able to do that with the rest of my body i'm sure i wouldn't have broken out as bad as i did.

I'm just very prone to getting severe acne since a teenager. When i was younger i had severe acne on my face and a Dermatologist gave me some retna - A which cleared it up to a point where you couldn't tell i even had acne. So that's what i plan on doing now to help take away the blemishes on my chest and back and to help prevent this cycle from doing the same.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
i think it mainly depends upon age and gentics as oracle put it.

Smith it also could have been your hormones kicking back in causing the breakouts rather than the clomid itself.

I cannot give you personal experience but only word of mouth.. Most of them tried nearly everything, the only thing that seems to work is washing multiple times daily and keeping things constant with your hygine habits. If it gets progressively worse, go to a dermatologist, plenty of proven methods out there. Proactive is also a less expensive step you might want to try as well.

MR. Smith

Dec 14, 2004
I bought some B5 and it is working great. I noticed a difference right away. I know it doesn't work for some people but with my skin type it works wonders when nothing else worked.

Last edited:
P

pincrusher

MR. Smith said:
I bought some B5 and it is working great. I noticed a difference right away. I know it doesn't not work for some people but with my skin type it works wonders when nothing else worked.
to me b-5 is just about the best natural remedy for acne that you can take. it even beats alot of prescription drugs sold for acne control. for next cycle i recommend you start the b5 either a week before cycle starts or at the beginning of the cycle at the latest. this will control it throughout the cycle. it has been a lifesaver for me and also the wife when she is on var.

only other thing i found from personal experience that really helps control acne is when i am running gh & igf. these products really help clear up my skin when i run them.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
tee said:
What was your B5 dose?

Here's some info i found

What dosage is required?

In the original study a daily dosage of 10gms was used. This sounds like a lot, and it is (eg if you're using 500mg tablets, 20 per day would be required.) Many people choose not to start at this high dose and start lower (eg 3 - 5gms). It is anticipated however that after several months at the higher dose you drop down to what is called a "maintenance dose". The high primary dose is intended to give your body a rapid boost in pantothenic acid.

The daily dosage should be split up evenly over the day and taken with food. (eg at 10gms a day take 4 tablets periodically 5 times during the day with a meal.) b5 is better absorbed when the gastro-intestinal system is at work (ie digestion).

P

pincrusher

b-5 is called panathoic acid and is available in any health food store, or vitamin store. dosing will depend on your size and severity of the acne breakouts but typically i use about 500mg daily taken with meals for better absorbsion. it is pill form

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
thanks for the info i'm starting to break out now so i'll probably go and pick some up and see how it works for me

LatinKing24

Jan 7, 2005
Brasil
heres what i do to fight acne...

shower immedietly after sweating/working out...and at least 3 times a day...(morning, after workout, night)
Go to derm. and get some good stuff to fight it!
Scrub back/shoulders with alchohol swabs.
Tan up to 3 times weekly..
Always wear clean clothes..not sweaty clothes..
Dont wear tight clothes..
Stock up on over the counter acne meds...and rotate washes weekly...the body will get used to them and not be as effective for long term use...
Make sure its cool in room when you sleep so you dont sweat in sleep...
Get face clensing pads and take them every where you go...
Accutane should be a last resort...