©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

abscess shoulder problem

miker

Apr 11, 2015
hi guys,

the doctor said that it is an abscess, ( is about the size of glass bead ) he said, to used an ointment (Ichthyol) + an antibiotic tablets .. I did not say that use anabolic, but I believe they are the cause of this abscess because I use only deltoids, like point to inject

my problem is this: I can continue my cycle? are the fifth week of testosterone enanthate 500mg a week

Attachments

• ascesso.jpg
    ascesso.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 28

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
How far back are you pinning? I don't even think I could reach that far lol. Do a simple search on here or YouTube and your find plenty of info and video's. I went ahead and found you some quick info hopefully you can read some more and do some research on proper pinning areas.

http://anasci.org/vB/showthread.php?p=112404

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Wipe down the rubber stopper on the vial every time with an alcohol swab, pull with a 20-22 gauge and then replace it with 25 gauge - insulin size depending on amount and viscosity meaning if you're pinning 300+ mg's of something its probably a best bet that you not use anything smaller than 25 depending on the carrier oil used. Some are thicker and especially the higher dosed mg's aas