©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

A50 stacking

Iamlegend

Dec 9, 2005
Just wanting to find out what the experienced guys who have used Anadrol prefer to stack with it?

The reason I ask is there is conflicting information from various online references about what should or should not be stacked with it. I've tolerated dbol, test, deca very well with minimal sides.

Some references say not to stack aromatising anabolics with it because they amplify the anadrol sides making the cycle very harsh so they reccomend tren, winny or primo. While other references say test is the perfect thing to stack with it.

TIA
Legend

W

wolfyEVH

you have a lot of reading up to do.......the question should always be "what am i going to stack w/ my test" testosterone should be the base of every cycle.

therefore, anadrol and test is your answer. a tren/drol cycle would be horrible.

P

pincrusher

wolfyEVH said:
therefore, anadrol and test is your answer. a tren/drol cycle would be horrible.
why do you say this? just want to hear your opinion cause i personally think a test/tren/drol cycle would be a huge weight gainer but horrible for keeping the peace around the house. :)

W

wolfyEVH

pincrusher said:
why do you say this? just want to hear your opinion cause i personally think a test/tren/drol cycle would be a huge weight gainer but horrible for keeping the peace around the house. :)

test tren drol would be awesome, but he said just tren and drol.......wouldnt be that great to have 2 harsh steroids w/o any test. my next cycle is going to probably be test/tren/drol!!!! you get a combo of a test, a nor-test, and a dht derivative!!!