©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

a question...

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
I have just finished with my first cycle of Test and Deca..I have heard that test sucks up water, but if i feel my muscles, they're as hard as rock...How will a guy know when he has water in his muscles??.....and also, this water business.....could it be that you only get it when you use test alone???
thx board ;)

W

wolfyEVH

you should look more bloated on test/deca but some people are different. Everybody has water in their muscles, thats what they are mainly composed of. What they mean by holding water is usually estrogenic bloat. You feel blown up and your muscles look very soft. Some people will be blown up from test, that when they flex, they really don't see much flexing action. Like i said they it will all depend on the person, their diet, and if they were taking some ancillaries

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
wolfyEVH said:
you should look more bloated on test/deca but some people are different. Everybody has water in their muscles, thats what they are mainly composed of. What they mean by holding water is usually estrogenic bloat. You feel blown up and your muscles look very soft. Some people will be blown up from test, that when they flex, they really don't see much flexing action. Like i said they it will all depend on the person, their diet, and if they were taking some ancillaries
Agreed. If your muscles are hard, you probably did not get much bloat. It's all you bro. Solid beef.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Hey man.....NOW i feel good!!.....cause i can see a big diff between NOT making a muscle, and MAKING it.....:)
Another thing i've noticed, is that even my Rib-cage has become more solid...In the past, i could flex it quite a bit, now it hardly moves...I think the juice must've made my bones stronger as well.......and that to me is good news...
Just another thanks to this board and all members.....big or small....Without you guys's post and advice, i would NEVER have been so positive.....let alone the gains i made...;)