©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

A little rambling

LastChance

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
So ok...Just sharing my thoughts and looking for opinions.

I have been on trt for a few months now. 100 mg test cyp / week took my test from 333 to 910 on my blood test.

I added 100 mg deca / week. Just took 4th shot with Deca today.

I also added tbol at 100mg / day.

I don't really like how the tbol is making me feel. I am not having any sines of gyno or the like, but I am bloating some and look a little. I feel strong, but pumps are insane and I have to take more breaks at the gym because it just hurts to hurting from being so tight. My look is kind of puffy though. Not sure how to say it. I also get some puffy / numb feelings in my hands. I have enough for 3 more weeks on the tbol and then I am going to drop it.

What I am thinking about doing instead is just upping my test more.

So it would be something like

100 mg test cyp and 100 mg deca once / week on Saturday.
250 mg test e once per week on wed.

I just say test e because I can get it cheaper and my understanding is that e and c are basically the same and interchangeable.

Any thoughts? Too big of a jump in test? Deca dose ok? Just looking for joint relief from the deca really.

Again I am on trt so I am not really focusing on pct. I have not experienced anything that has me worried or thinking I have a gyno concern.

Deerslayer41

Feb 27, 2013
I can tell no difference in cyp and eth. Should be no problem at all bumping it up, your still at a small dose compared to todays standard

Theviking

Nov 30, 2013
So ok...Just sharing my thoughts and looking for opinions.

I have been on trt for a few months now. 100 mg test cyp / week took my test from 333 to 910 on my blood test.

I added 100 mg deca / week. Just took 4th shot with Deca today.

I also added tbol at 100mg / day.

I don't really like how the tbol is making me feel. I am not having any sines of gyno or the like, but I am bloating some and look a little. I feel strong, but pumps are insane and I have to take more breaks at the gym because it just hurts to hurting from being so tight. My look is kind of puffy though. Not sure how to say it. I also get some puffy / numb feelings in my hands. I have enough for 3 more weeks on the tbol and then I am going to drop it.

What I am thinking about doing instead is just upping my test more.

So it would be something like

100 mg test cyp and 100 mg deca once / week on Saturday.
250 mg test e once per week on wed.

I just say test e because I can get it cheaper and my understanding is that e and c are basically the same and interchangeable.

Any thoughts? Too big of a jump in test? Deca dose ok? Just looking for joint relief from the deca really.

Again I am on trt so I am not really focusing on pct. I have not experienced anything that has me worried or thinking I have a gyno concern.

Do you blast or cruise now ?

Remember the whole point is to give your body a break from the blast. Thats why most guys use 200-250 mg test only a week for trt or cruise.. If you use 3 compounds together now will i say you are still on a blast. Not judging you now im just saying.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Yo LC,
100 mg of TBol is a bit high. Try staying at 50mg. You'll probably like it a lot more! And it is still very effective at 50.
BB

LastChance

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Yeah, I am on a blast right now I guess you would say. I have 10 weeks of my script left before I have to go back for blood work. After the Tbol is gone I am going to just cruise at 100mg / week cyp and 100 mg / week deca. That is what I am using as a cruise. After next blood work is when I would take the test up.

I am just thinking that just upping the test instead of adding another compound might be a better approach.

I will try taking the Tbol dose down to 50 mg BigBob and see how that does. Thanks for the advice man :)

Thor

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 6, 2012
L c

Yeah, I am on a blast right now I guess you would say. I have 10 weeks of my script left before I have to go back for blood work. After the Tbol is gone I am going to just cruise at 100mg / week cyp and 100 mg / week deca. That is what I am using as a cruise. After next blood work is when I would take the test up.

I am just thinking that just upping the test instead of adding another compound might be a better approach.

I will try taking the Tbol dose down to 50 mg BigBob and see how that does. Thanks for the advice man :)

You didnt really say what your goal is, but yea I agree with lowering the T-bol, and why not bump up the test and see how ya feel ?, the stuff is cheap and effective..the deca is probably about right for joint repair.