©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

805lb highschool squat

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Damn looked easy for him to even walked it back to the rack. In high school i think my best one rep squat was like 480 what they feeding kids these days in texas damn. Lol

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Hey heard today some grain fed Texan in high school benched 700?.anyone see or got video?.. steer meat is good down there
Theres a video of it on this board in recent posts kid benched 700 and weighs in at like 270 i think. ..their saying hes all natural to. ...unreal the weight these kids are pushing these days kid would have been considered a god when i was in high school lol

CONOFVIS

Jan 27, 2013
Hey heard today some grain fed Texan in high school benched 700?.anyone see or got video?.. steer meat is good down there

Great video!

"Only two things come from Texas...steers and queers".......
~Full Metal Jacket~

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
yea i see a lot of this crap on youtube, impressive but dangerous, i dont know about this guy but kids in the US are getting roids so easy now, yet there is little or no education! I saw a 17 yr old in my gym the other day that looked like he was pinning everything he could get his hands on....he walked around like he owned the place but couldnt make eye contact cuz it was so damn obvious with all his acne and looking like a water balloon...he will be lucky to make it to 50 yrs old!! You would be suprised if you knew how common roids are in high schools everywhere. I live in a fairly small town and they are still everywhere. but props to the guy cuz he could be natural.....lol

Bull_Nuts

Jul 26, 2013
My senior year i powerlifted in the 198s and i was natural....i weighed in at 189 for the state meet.

Squat-550
Bench-375
Dead-580

Pound for pound...stronger that that blob...dont deny juice isnt prevalent in hs sports...but there are a few of us strong ass bulls out there that never cheated...THSPA TESTS 1-3 place... no ifs, ands or buts...

Hauling hay all fucking summer year after year will get your mind right...

BN

Last edited:

WesleyInman

Jul 28, 2013
Damn looked easy for him to even walked it back to the rack. In high school i think my best one rep squat was like 480 what they feeding kids these days in texas damn. Lol

My best squat in high school was 225 :banghead: