©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

7 weeks into my 1st cycle, have a few questions.....

Azwildcats81

Jul 16, 2005
Ok, I started my cycle on 8/8/05, im takeing Test E right now at 400mg per ml, i take 1cc every mon/thurs. So far i have gained 12lbs and body fat went from 12% to 13%. Now i have winny as well, when would be best to start that? 10weeks in or shorter? Also, I have some nolva and clomide for PCT, but i read somewhere to get me sperm count back up i should take some HGC, is this true? Thanks for the help guys

W

wolfyEVH

Azwildcats81 said:
Ok, I started my cycle on 8/8/05, im takeing Test E right now at 400mg per ml, i take 1cc every mon/thurs. So far i have gained 12lbs and body fat went from 12% to 13%. Now i have winny as well, when would be best to start that? 10weeks in or shorter? Also, I have some nolva and clomide for PCT, but i read somewhere to get me sperm count back up i should take some HGC, is this true? Thanks for the help guys

save the winny for another cycle. run your test till week 10 or 11. then start your clomid/nolva 2 weeks after your last test shot. sperm count will go up w/ clomid and nolva. These both boost your Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH) which is what stimulates your testicles to produce sperm.

Azwildcats81

Jul 16, 2005
Thanks for the reply, so why should i start my winny for my next cycle and not this one? And only for 10-11 weeks?? I was thinking 12-15 weeks? So i should not get some HGC? Thanks for all replys!

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Azwildcats81 said:
Thanks for the reply, so why should i start my winny for my next cycle and not this one? And only for 10-11 weeks?? I was thinking 12-15 weeks? So i should not get some HGC? Thanks for all replys!
Not this far into it. You should have ran the HCG every weekend from the start if you were going to run it.
You shouldn't use winny because this is your first cycle.