©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

3rd Cycle?!?

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
First cycle
10 weeks of Test-E @ 500mgs a week.
PCT

Second Cycle
D-bol @ 50mg Ed: First two weeks
D-bol @ 30mg Ed: Next three weeks
Super Test @ 900mg per week: weeks 1-13
PCT

I'm looking to get on something this winter and just throw on massive size. What's a decent cycle that i'd be ready for?! This may even be my last cycle if i can gain what im looking to get. Here's my stats now.

6ft
205lbs
10% body fat

sTaTic

Jan 25, 2006
If size is what you want you can always sub the dbol with anadrol. Make sure you have some nolvadex on hand because its some strong shit. I never had a problem with it though

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
sTaTic said:
If size is what you want you can always sub the dbol with anadrol. Make sure you have some nolvadex on hand because its some strong shit. I never had a problem with it though

I see, i'll def. have to look into that. Yea, I keep nolva with me throughout the cycle becuase i get side effects quickly with soreness and sensitivity. So what should i take with the Anadrol?! I heard sust. is a good mass producer?

sTaTic

Jan 25, 2006
I used to really love sus when i started but I found that i get better results if I shot it every other day. Some dont agree with that but I saw better results. Honestly, a single estered test would probably do you better. Maybe 750 mgs a week of test E. How did you do on 900mgs of the super test?

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
sTaTic said:
I used to really love sus when i started but I found that i get better results if I shot it every other day. Some dont agree with that but I saw better results. Honestly, a single estered test would probably do you better. Maybe 750 mgs a week of test E. How did you do on 900mgs of the super test?

The supertest was good, but there's so many different things in it that it was hard to tell what did me good and what didn't. When I was on Test E I loved it thought. Again, supertest was 900mgs of multiple testosterones and whatnot. I think the test E at higher levels with Anadrol might do the trick. Maybe even throw deca in?!?! Not sure..all advice welcome and thanks Static.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Yes Im with static on the single ester...get you some good Cyp or enanthate.
Personaly as far as orals I prefer the Dbol. Ive tried every brand of anadrol out there and the stuff just doesnt work on "me"

What I would reccomend is
Cyp,deca and Var for the oral if you can afford to pay a little extra.
appx 1000mg Total per week of the three combined...after that it comes down to eating and training.

Static is right though....Adrol is known as the mass builder and loved by Many.... I hate the stuff though. Its worth trying to see how it works for you.
My experience though (as far as orals) Id much rather have anavar, dbol my second choice..Halo after that...then Winni. I doubt Ill ever try anadrol again myself
BUT everyone is differant.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
rAJJIN said:
Yes Im with static on the single ester...get you some good Cyp or enanthate.
Personaly as far as orals I prefer the Dbol. Ive tried every brand of anadrol out there and the stuff just doesnt work on "me"

What I would reccomend is
Cyp,deca and Var for the oral if you can afford to pay a little extra.
appx 1000mg Total per week of the three combined...after that it comes down to eating and training.

Static is right though....Adrol is known as the mass builder and loved by Many.... I hate the stuff though. Its worth trying to see how it works for you.
My experience though (as far as orals) Id much rather have anavar, dbol my second choice..Halo after that...then Winni. I doubt Ill ever try anadrol again myself
BUT everyone is differant.

Thanks that sounds good and I'll have to decide on the oral when the time comes. I'll be doing it this winter since I just got off my last cycle. Ive ran Test-E at 500mg before but do you do the same with Cyp?! And is deca needed to be injected more than once a week, and what doses of that?!

thanks again you guys..im looking forward to it

sTaTic

Jan 25, 2006
yes you can use the same amount with cyp. With the deca, at 200lbs, 400 mgs/week would be the minimum.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
sTaTic said:
yes you can use the same amount with cyp. With the deca, at 200lbs, 400 mgs/week would be the minimum.

tight...and im guessing run 30 mg ed of the d-bol or anav?

sTaTic

Jan 25, 2006
I run 60 mgs of anavar and no more than 50 mgs of dbol but dbol tends to give me acne a lot. 40mgs is the usual dose of dbol that I can deal with. I would also spread the dose out throughout the day. You get steadier levels that way

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
sTaTic said:
I run 60 mgs of anavar and no more than 50 mgs of dbol but dbol tends to give me acne a lot. 40mgs is the usual dose of dbol that I can deal with. I would also spread the dose out throughout the day. You get steadier levels that way

Sounds good, thanks for all your help and i'll keep yall posted come winter time.