©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

30 for 30 shorts Arnold's blueprint

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Damn sorry I copied it straight from YouTube don't know what happened there. Now I'm wondering of all the YouTube videos I've posted are the same way???

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Not sure bro, thanks for posting that tho. Gonna go hit the gym early now :D Cool little video, I knew he used to keep weights in the tank so he could lift out in the field but didn't know about him sneaking out of the army to compete. Not to sound tacky, but Arnold is nothing short of the fucking man. He's accomplished more than handfulls of people could ever even dream about.

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Phucking bad ass! I never knew he was in the military... Did you know he and sylvester stallone beefed and took shots at each other in their movies. I wonder if the military started him on aas.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Phucking bad ass! I never knew he was in the military... Did you know he and sylvester stallone beefed and took shots at each other in their movies. I wonder if the military started him on aas.

Yeah him and sly pretty much loathed each other cause they each wanted all the action star recognition. Arnold won in my book, hard to top some Predator and Terminator. I wouldnt be surprised if the army did get him goin on juice. I mean it was legal and easy to get back then. Shit, they probably recorded his progress and tried giving other soldiers the same shit as experiments...

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I wonder if the military started him on aas.

Doubt it. Rumor has it he was using as early as 14 or 15 y/o. Remember, he won his first Mr. Universe at 19. By the time he was in the army he was already well into his competitive career.

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
Doubt it. Rumor has it he was using as early as 14 or 15 y/o. Remember, he won his first Mr. Universe at 19. By the time he was in the army he was already well into his competitive career.

nah i believe he started after the officers caught him when he escaped, that`s when he had a huge change.. before that he had an absolutely natural physique. i think they helped him to get the aas from germany.