©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

3 weeks left in cycle

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
I have 3 weeks left in my test e cycle and to be honest I haven't seen the results I hoped for. My strength has gone up quite a bit but to date I have only gained about 15 lbs and no weight gains in about 2.5 weeks. I'm eating like a horse, working out 2 on 1 off, like a mad man. What can I do to get the best out of the last 3 weeks, aside from what I'm already doing?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Blackbird said:
I have 3 weeks left in my test e cycle and to be honest I haven't seen the results I hoped for. My strength has gone up quite a bit but to date I have only gained about 15 lbs and no weight gains in about 2.5 weeks. I'm eating like a horse, working out 2 on 1 off, like a mad man. What can I do to get the best out of the last 3 weeks, aside from what I'm already doing?
15 pounds and an increase in strength. That's nothing to sneeze at. Don't put too much pressure on yourself. You still may put some weight on doing just what you are doing. Be patient.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Blackbird said:

Don't really know what to tell you bro other than make the best of these last few weeks. Are you doing the same routine over and over and over. Try changing it up to shock your muscles.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
chris 1 said:
Bro you are nuts. 15% lbs and an increase in strength. Bro what do you expect on a 10-12 week cycle. That is great progress. You should be happy. I wish I could gain 15lbs every 12 weeks. Bro i stay on year round and I make gaines hear and thear but i have been 235 -245lbs for the last 6 years. My body changes when I diet. but that about it.
Me too. Eventually your body seems to get to a weight that is so high above your natural weight that is impossible to continue to add.

P

pincrusher

Blackbird said:
in a way your giving a reason why shic cycles have become more popular recently. with them you hit it hard for 4-6 weeks max which is when most people see the majority of their gains anyway.
only other thing you could do is add some dbol to the last couple of weeks to give yourself a little boost.