©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

2quick questions about gyno??!?

Prizm

Feb 13, 2014
Hello all.
First post here.

Anyway, I've had someone tell me that if you use AAS you'll definitely get gyno ( and if not definitely then most likely/probably ). He went on to say you can try to control it a hundred different ways under the sun but even a proper oct and pct won't help/matter much. You'll still most likely get it.
Is this true?

Also, this same person told me that the only way to deal with gyno is to get surgery and that after surgery you will never get gyno again. Is this true?
Also, he said that you can get the surgery before you ever get gyno or use AAS and then you can't ever get gyno. Is this true?

Thanks a lot in advance to all who help

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
1) I would suggest you stop talking with this person as he is obviously not truly educated on the subject.
2) Run a search on here and you will find tons of information regarding gyno.

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
:yeahthat:
And if you are going to be here a while post up something about yourself on the introductions page. Welcome to anasci brother.

Prizm

Feb 13, 2014
Thanks guys.
I appreciate all of the help.

The reason I got into this conversation with this person is I told him the cycle I I was planning and I told him I had concerns because I've heard it is very gyno prone. So instead of talking to him I'll ask here.

I have heard that dbol is very gyno prone and even more so when stacked with test.
Is a test/dbol cycle really super gyno prone?
And if so, what do you guys recommend for oct and pct with this stack/cycle?
Thanks in advance guys.
I appreciate the help.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
:yeahthat:
And if you are going to be here a while post up something about yourself on the introductions page. Welcome to anasci brother.

I second this go to the introduction threads and tell us about yourself cycle history stats experience working out etc. You'll get more responses if you tell us about yourself more

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Btw welcome aboard the search feature will become your best friend so start researching

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Thanks slate for posting that I just need to get it as my signature I'm tired of having to post it for all the newbies

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
if you have an extra 5 grand laying around get surgery...I don't think you really need your mammory glands and can get those little bastards niptucked...however if they don't take all the gland you can still get gyno and if they do take all the gland then your nipples will indent inwards...

bigtime

Aug 24, 2013
in the woods
Read the stickies, google is your friend too but just make sure the info found on the internet is deemed reliable...reading stickies here is your best bet because only mods can make a sticky, all our mods are experienced vets so these stickies are very good to learn from...

ParanoidFitness

Cut your p*nis off and you'll never get VD...

Seriously, tell this "person" to STFU as he is a complete moron.

Search this forum, search Google.

As for your friend...There's no excuse for ignorance. The library is full of books and it's free for everyone.

PreacherMan

Nov 17, 2013
Listen to these guys

Dude, you came to the right place. These guys here know their stuff. SOmetimes they may seem rough, but this place (like the gym) is no place for a pansy.
Gyno sucks, do the research. Its all here. Check out the stickies up top.

ParanoidFitness

Bob_01.jpg

THIS IS BOB. BOB HAS BITCH TITS.