©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

2nd. cycle

MOPAR1122

Aug 24, 2005
us
750mg. sustanon for 10 week and 30 mg. dbol. for 4 week.

i also have nolv. and clomid for pct.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
decent beginner cycle,I never ran Test by itself,but see how it does for you first...I always used Eq or occasionally Deca w/it...But at least you have Test.The one thing you can use as a standalone (by itself) standalone sounds like I'm referring to another steroid-

MOPAR1122

Aug 24, 2005
us
lol, the bad thing is i have been shooting my right quad and last night when i went to inject the needle wouldn't hardly go in, and it is hard as hell to do my left quad or my right glute.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
MOPAR1122 said:
lol, the bad thing is i have been shooting my right quad and last night when i went to inject the needle wouldn't hardly go in, and it is hard as hell to do my left quad or my right glute.
Try your ass.Its one of the reasons God made it such a deep muscle(besides as a seatcushion)...but more probably for tetanus shots :)
left quad,right quad,left delt, right delt...one day I'll come on here and someone wil have discovered the carotid drill-thru or the upper trap or even heel shot :) dayum

Last edited:

MOPAR1122

Aug 24, 2005
us
lol, well my bro is a nurse so i think i am going to let him inject in my glute on mon,

MOPAR1122

Aug 24, 2005
us
does sustanon and dbol have good gain at 3c.c. a week and 30-4- mg. of dbol. with the proper diet and workout?

sorry for the dumb questions, still new to this.

has anyone here tried it??

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
Yes I Have And You Will Have Very Good Results. Sus Is One Of My Favorites Because It Has A Variety Of Test's. D Bol Is Always A Good Kick Start To Any Cycle.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
MOPAR1122 said:

Problem there is scar tissue bro. Kepp pressure and push slowly.....It will go.

Awesome cycle....you will love the sust @ 750/wk. I am running 250 eod and I will swear by it.

MOPAR1122

Aug 24, 2005
us
will a 22gauge 1 inch be alright for my ass?

my 4th, 5th,and 6th week i am doing 4cc. of sus. spread out over 3 injections

powermad

Dec 4, 2005
You need to purchase a foam roller and see if you can break up some of that scar tissue in the glutes and thighs. I have one (6" round by 36" long) and it hurts like HELL but is great for breaking up scar tissue/muscle adhesions as well as decreased recovery time between workouts (i.e. faster/better recovery).

ANYWAY, as far as your cycle is concerned, for a 2nd cycle 750mg test and 40mg dbol is good for size and strength. Nothing fancy, and it doesn't need to be. With the right diet and solid training you should get EXCELLENT gains.

Why are you increasing the dose of sustanon during weeks 4-6? I think you'd probably be better off saving those extra amps and running them for a couple of additional weeks instead of doing the mild dose increase for 3 wks.

Pins--22g is big, probably the largest size you wanna go with. I'd recommend 1.5" needles for glute injections and 1" pins for other areas. I always use 25g, they leave much less scar tissue/pain/bruising.

HTH.