©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

2nd Cycle & Source questions

gymuscle68

May 10, 2005
Hey guys -
Always get great advice on here - you guys rock!
1st cycle finished in September, 10 weeks Test-E, went from 190-5 to 211 lbs, nice gains, very happy with it. Ready to do Cycle #2, thought I'd run it past you all to get your feedback. Haven't worked out dosages yet, but maybe you can give me some pointers there as well as critiquing my choice of stack, which will be:
Test-E (500 mg/wk?), Equipoise (400 mg/wk) & D-bol (20 mg/day) - for 10 weeks; standard PCT of Clomid, some Proviron for last part of cycle, Arimidex on hand for gyno (came in handy last time).
Your thoughts?

Thanks guys -

gymuscle68

May 10, 2005
don't list source names in the open forum.....1 and only warning bro

Last edited by a moderator:
W

wolfyEVH

gymuscle68 said:
Hey guys -
Always get great advice on here - you guys rock!
1st cycle finished in September, 10 weeks Test-E, went from 190-5 to 211 lbs, nice gains, very happy with it. Ready to do Cycle #2, thought I'd run it past you all to get your feedback. Haven't worked out dosages yet, but maybe you can give me some pointers there as well as critiquing my choice of stack, which will be:
Test-E (500 mg/wk?), Equipoise (400 mg/wk) & D-bol (20 mg/day) - for 10 weeks; standard PCT of Clomid, some Proviron for last part of cycle, Arimidex on hand for gyno (came in handy last time).
Your thoughts?

Thanks guys -

if you finished in september, dont you think you should wait a few more weeks before starting your next one?? like mid to end of december.....

and that cycle looks somewhat decent.....run the test till week 12 and eq till 11. limit dbol to about 5 weeks. ditch the proviron and get some nolvadex. and you say arimidex came in handy for gyno, well thats something that takes awhile to actually start working so you might as well just run the arimidex at .25mg a day for the whole cycle. (since you're obviously gyno prone)

gymuscle68

May 10, 2005
Thanks Wolfy (sorry 'bout the source thing, point well-taken).
One more follow-up question though: you say to limit the d-bol to 5 weeks - do I start it at the beginning of cycle & run for 5 weeks, or should it be run at another point in the cycle (middle or towards the end); just so I know the best way to combine the stack.
Thanks -