©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

2nd cycle critique

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
After learning the wrongs of my ways on the first cycle and correcting them as I could, I am hoping my upcoming second cycle will be much better. I did make gains of 15-16 lbs, and I have kept 10-11, but I would like a little more than that.

Please comment on this cycle:

Week 1-3 100mg test p eod
Week 1-12 500mg test e wk
Week 4-12 400mg EQ wk
Week 6&7 4000iu HCG E5D
Week 12-14 100mg test p eod
Week 13&14 4000iu HCG E5D

Weeks 15-18 PCT
300mg Clomid day for 3 days
100 mg Clomid day for 3 days
50 mg Clomid Days 7-28
50mg Nolva day for 7 days
25 mg Nolva days 8-28

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
Oh yes, here are my stats.

5'10
177lb
9% BF

Wanting to stay at 200lbs when done with next cycle.

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
You Are Using The Prop To Jump Start. I Would Run It To Week 4 Or 5. But I Prefer To Use Dbol To Jump Start Rather Than The Prop. Only For Injection Reasons.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
STATE CHAMP said:
You Are Using The Prop To Jump Start. I Would Run It To Week 4 Or 5. But I Prefer To Use Dbol To Jump Start Rather Than The Prop. Only For Injection Reasons.

Yes I am using prop to jump start, but I am hoping the test e will take over after week 3. There may be a lag there, but within a week it will straighten out.

I used DBol last cycle and I really did not care for it much. The prop I used last time seemed to kick in in a week. As far as injections, I look forward to them now!

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
If You Are Looking To Gain Over 20lbs. I Don't Know If I Would Use The Eq. You May Want To Try Some Deca Instead.

P

pincrusher

start the EQ in week 1 instead of week 4. it takes a long time for it to start doing its thing so you will be short changing it by only running it 8 weeks instead of 12.
running prop eod during a second cycle is a big step up for ya. are you sure you are ready for all those injections and the pain that goes with em? i would have some dbol or anadrol as backup incase you decide you dont want to have to deal with the prop and everything that goes with it.

if ya want more gains than the last cycle, you will have to eat alot more than you did. each successive cycle has a much higher food intake requirement than the last one in order for ya to have big gains.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
pincrusher said:
start the EQ in week 1 instead of week 4. it takes a long time for it to start doing its thing so you will be short changing it by only running it 8 weeks instead of 12.
running prop eod during a second cycle is a big step up for ya. are you sure you are ready for all those injections and the pain that goes with em? i would have some dbol or anadrol as backup incase you decide you dont want to have to deal with the prop and everything that goes with it.

if ya want more gains than the last cycle, you will have to eat alot more than you did. each successive cycle has a much higher food intake requirement than the last one in order for ya to have big gains.

Thanks PIN. I actually have a 10wk supp of EQ, but I figure I will get 8 or 9 weeks out of the bottle due to gear loss. My theory behind starting EQ in week 4 is to let the test begin to take hold and use the EQ as a slingshot once test is working. As far as the prop goes, I ran it last cycle for 8 weeks EOD. I added it in with the deca after I was done with the dbol. Mainly added it because of the weiner issues, but turns out, I really liked it.

As far as eating goes, that is a darn chore, but yes I will add more food. Probably more carbs than I was taking in before. Last cycle after I added 2 myoplex shakes a day on top of 5 other meals I started gaining pretty fast. Also when I went from a 4 day on/1 day off workout to a 2 on/1 off/1 on/1 off workout, I started packing more on too, and my strength moved up faster.