©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

2015 Arnold classic

dozisthebeast

Dec 13, 2014
south west
so i just checked out the videos of the callouts at the classic. Justin Compton looked really good! That dood has mad potential! Branch and Dex made up te rest of the first callout, branch looked really good looks like the clear winner unless compton can dryup a lil more. I have to say theres one thing that im so sick of seeing competitors doing that motion with there hands to get more cheers, it looks so retarded and let your physique get the cheers, dont beg for em.

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
Oops... My bad Results aldy out

6th - Roelly Winklaar

5th - Evan Centopani

4th - Cedric McMillan

3rd - Justin Compton

2nd - Branch Warren

1st - Dexter Jackson

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
My buddy put some pics on fb and I have seen branch drier...he was still holding some subc water.

Hawk

dozisthebeast

Dec 13, 2014
south west
Im a big fan of cedric too, he does seem to always get robbed! Branch could have been dryer but ive seen dex om better shape as well, both are effing awesome, could have gone either way. The biggest impression i got was from Justin Compton, that dood all the makings of a future mr olympia! Huge, good condition, yes could have been better but i think he'll dial it in as the year goes on, freaky arms and delts, tiny waist, gonna do damage in the pros!!!

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I finally was able to see some solid pics of the show. I was real impressed with JUSTIN COMPTON's physique. LOOK OUT for him!!