©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

2 Weeks from my first meet-quick update

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
So, I am officially two weeks out from my first meet in the USPA. I will be entering the 242 40-44 Masters Raw (no knee wraps) class.

This morning I woke up at a dehydrated 249.5 after 2 weeks of traditional dieting. I will be stopping after tomorrow and likely bump up 5-6 lbs which I will have to shred with water manipulation in order to hit 242.

I have tapered my volume this last two weeks after talking with tt and other, but I am still pretty fatigued from 6 weeks of crushing it, so a 2 week deload should work well. Next week I will work up to openers with the exception of the DL and the final week I will just hit my warm ups.

That being said, I am happy with my "non psyched" PR's (hard work but no head banging) Squat: 570 B:? DL: 550.

Ok, so my strain is gone as far as I know...but I have babied it up to this week doing high reps and speed work only. I changed my form to flat footed and brought my grip in one finger for more stabilty and less pec stress. I will work up to my opener of 375 Monday. I expect all to go well.

Hawk