©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

2 Week EQ Frontload?

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
After starting a thread on here and receiving lots of helpful replies as to how long an EQ cycle should be (the general consensus was 14 wks minimum), I was wondering if it would make sense to frontload EQ for two weeks, to get it up to speed faster and perhaps reducing the amount of time needed to be on cycle.

I started my cycle last week and frontloaded the test and EQ, pinning 1600mg test and 1200mg EQ (cycle is 800mg test and 600mg EQ per week).

What if I were to do another week of frontloaded EQ? So I'd be pinning another 1200mg EQ this week, before moving on to the standard dosing of 600mg the week after.

Would this mean a 12 week cycle of EQ would be more sensible? Or am I overthinking it?

Thanks.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Never front loaded personally, but know lots of guys who have and say it really does help it get built up faster... Whether that is placebo effect or not, I don't know.

IMO, stick to the original length of 14 weeks. EQ is nice because you get steady gains from it and from what I've seen, minimal bloat (given e2 is controlled from test) and minimal sides. I would suggest donating blood when you can with EQ as it can raise hematocrit

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I front load EQ-
There is a bigger question here honestly...

That's why does EQ need to run for so long?

It doesn't- it's just that with a super long ester that it has the required blood levels to yield good gains don't come until week 10+

If you front loaded EQ at 2.5g for two weeks you'd see all the normal effects that one sees in the latter part of a normal EQ cycle.. The same goes with Deca, but Deca being a more powerful agent the gains come a bit quicker cause the blood levels don't need to be as high.

This is also why people don't see as good gains while using Boldenone Cyp. Cause they simply don't dose it high enough and blood levels never reach the crazy levels that they do with the undecylenate ester in EQ...

This post was some what shot gunned hope you catch my drift

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
I front load EQ-
There is a bigger question here honestly...

That's why does EQ need to run for so long?

It doesn't- it's just that with a super long ester that it has the required blood levels to yield good gains don't come until week 10+

If you front loaded EQ at 2.5g for two weeks you'd see all the normal effects that one sees in the latter part of a normal EQ cycle.. The same goes with Deca, but Deca being a more powerful agent the gains come a bit quicker cause the blood levels don't need to be as high.

This is also why people don't see as good gains while using Boldenone Cyp. Cause they simply don't dose it high enough and blood levels never reach the crazy levels that they do with the undecylenate ester in EQ...

This post was some what shot gunned hope you catch my drift

sorry to be so dense but does this post mean you are for or against my two week frontload idea?

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
Never front loaded personally, but know lots of guys who have and say it really does help it get built up faster... Whether that is placebo effect or not, I don't know.

IMO, stick to the original length of 14 weeks. EQ is nice because you get steady gains from it and from what I've seen, minimal bloat (given e2 is controlled from test) and minimal sides. I would suggest donating blood when you can with EQ as it can raise hematocrit

thanks for the input man. I'm just kinda humming and hawing about whether I want to be on cycle for so long. I'm always like this at the start of a cycle, then when it comes to the end I want a few more weeks!

My main concern is that in the past the gains have slowed at around the 8-10 week point, in which case staying on another 4-6 weeks seems pointless, however this is my first run with EQ so perhaps it'll be different.

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
just as a slight addendum to this, I found this formula:

Weekly amount/7xHalf-life in days + regular inject amount = Frontload

which would put the amount of mg needed to get to 600mg of EQ in my system from pretty much the get go as 1328mg, injected on the first day.

Now, that's a TON of oil so I'd break it into two injections (Mon, Thurs), but the results should be more or less the same.

So there we go, that's what I'll do.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Front loading is always good because it acts like a "bolus" shot. Same principle is used with cardiac meds and psych meds. I'll get a Dr order for a bolus and I always think "FRONT LOADING THIS SHIT!".......

Donating blood is good. You will not get anyone sick from the Liter or Pint of "juiced" blood you give. The person will metabolize the compounds too fast...a chick might get horny from the test base, but not enough to fuck her up. You will be lying by saying you don't do needle based drugs though, I'm sure you practice clean techniques...But your blood should be so rich and good you will be helping someone who really needs it.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
About 8+ years ago a lot of people were frontloading Eq, and many of them started getting severe anxiety/panic attacks from it. Not all of them, but enough to take note from. This was in the 1200mg and higher per week dosings.

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
About 8+ years ago a lot of people were frontloading Eq, and many of them started getting severe anxiety/panic attacks from it. Not all of them, but enough to take note from. This was in the 1200mg and higher per week dosings.

at 1200mg a week, you'd need to frontload a colossal amount of oil. I think I'd have a panic attack just from pinning it all!

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
at 1200mg a week, you'd need to frontload a colossal amount of oil. I think I'd have a panic attack just from pinning it all!

I've pinned 12mls in a day.. Wasn't bad at all.

Glutes- 6mls
Outter Quads- 6ml
Inner quads- 4mls
Delts- 4mls
Pecs- 4mls
Biceps-2mls

That's a total of 26mls I can push in a single pop... So front loading 1200mg if it were 300mg/ml doing 2.5 x weekly dose would be 3000mg /10mls ... Easy peeezy!

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
I've pinned 12mls in a day.. Wasn't bad at all.

Glutes- 6mls
Outter Quads- 6ml
Inner quads- 4mls
Delts- 4mls
Pecs- 4mls
Biceps-2mls

That's a total of 26mls I can push in a single pop... So front loading 1200mg if it were 300mg/ml doing 2.5 x weekly dose would be 3000mg /10mls ... Easy peeezy!

blimey, you must've made a sloshing sound when you walked