©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

1st time jab

mrvilly

Jan 25, 2006
right ... im getting confused.. i have read up on best place where to inject and i am going to go with the gluteus muscles..

my question is.. where abouts. i have read the info on injecting and it has 2 areas the grey area and an orange area....

it says best area is the grey areas , what i would call the soft part of your bum.

and yet on other sites it says to use the top right quarter of you bum...

which is the best and causes less pain...

many thanx in advance for all you help

mr villy

sTaTic

Jan 25, 2006
see if this helps:

CommonMuscularInjectionS-03.gif

inject2.jpg

Last edited:

juicen00b1

Jan 8, 2006
CenTex
max lift said:
I go with the top right quarter part ,

www.spotinjections.com

ok say that this is your butt (_|_) what you want to do is take one of your cheeks and divide it into quarters like this (+|_) or (_|+). Now that you have divided it you will inject into the upper outter quadrant.. So if you want to inject in the left glute- you inject into the upper most left quadrant of the glute and vice versa with the right glute..

haha hope this helps

powerpress

Nov 22, 2005
thats a funny story bigguns..how is your cycle going?mine will start when i get it...ill be a little scared to stick my self the first time also...have you tried injecting any other body part?

bigguns

Dec 7, 2005
PowerPress

Cycle is going well thanks. Around the second week or so I felt a bit run-down and my appetite was gone, but I think I was just adjusting to the gear. This is week no. 5 and the gear is doing wonders.

Seriously though - injecting is no problem. It doesn't hurt and it's easy if you've done some research and you know everything is sterile etc. I posted a thread on how I do my glute injections now which might help you guys. Here it is:
http://www.anasci.org/vB/showthread.php?t=7610

Haven't tried any other body parts yet as I've had no need to. I have no/very little pain after the injections. Oh - and a lot of the posts i read said to rub the site afterwards to disperse the oil. Whilst I'm sure this is good advice when injecting large quantities, I've personally found that when injecting my 1ml it's better to just leave the site alone afterwards. I think rubbing it may aggravate the site slightly. When I've managed to keep the needle nice and steady, and injected slowly, I've experienced absolutely no pain the next day! That's just my very inexperienced newbie opinion.

Best of luck MrVilly & PowerPress. Let us know how your first injection goes and keep us posted on your progress!

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
personally, i'd go for the quads for your first few shots. its easier to hit. what i do is i load up the pin (i'm not going into detail, i'm just assuming you know sterility techniques and blah blah blah) and find where i'm going to inject on my thigh. i'll flick it a couple of times (that desensitises the nerves close to the skin so you don't feel the initial poke through the skin) then i will push out a big drop of gear and place it on the area i flicked. i will then pull the skin apart (making it tight) and make just a quick jab just to pierce the skin, then i push the needle in slowly until i reach desired depth. then i take about 20-30 seconds to push the plunger in SLOWLY. i also warm the gear too. i'll fill a cup with about 4-5oz of schaulding hot water (or as hot as the faucet will get) and set it in there while i brush my teeth and take a shower. so its about 15 minutes worth of warming. when you draw the gear out and inject it, it goes in smooth andpainless. hopefully this helped ;)

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Information overload yet? LOL
I'm sure that you are now conversant with all the sterilization techniques. A point that bears repeating is that you should use a sterile swab to wipe clean the stopper top of the vials, each time that you are about to use them. Over time they can get a bit nasty.

Nitrateman

mrvilly

Jan 25, 2006
my 1st jab is whoooooooo

right.. well about 20minutes ago i atempted to take my first steps to beeing a man,,,lol
ha... well i wasnt, i been sitting there plucking up the nerve for over a hour..
eventually i thought enough is enough im a big lad how hard can it be...so i did all the ness cleansing and got my self ready....
this was going to be my very first injection that i have ever poped in meself..

i must say first attemt didnt go to well jabbed my self only to go
ouch and take it out... so after a new needle i tryed again... this time this was it. then paniced again..
so now on the 3rd needle and down to about 0.8 left...then finally got it done... whooooo.. shaking like a leaf on a windy day.3 holes later and im done....

so thats my first shot of omnadren 250 in...

and i so hope that i get better with practice....

thanx again for all your support and help with the matter... and i look forward to keeping you informed to how jab 2 goes.....

many thanx

mrvilly

bigguns

Dec 7, 2005
3rd time's a charm..... welcome to the DARK SIDE!!! Bwahahahahahaha

Well done MrVilly. The worst is over. My first time ended with 3 holes in my ass. It gets easier from here on out.

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
you have now crossed over and,praise the Lord, can be called THE MAN!!!!!
The journey just gets better and better from here. Congrats

Nitrateman