©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

1st post ? about alin newbie kits

8265ike

Jul 31, 2009
Hello ive been a member for a couple of days. My name is Ike im 29 and i live outside chicago well winter is coming up soon and was woundering if anyone has taken the alin newbie kits? I would like to gain 15 to 20lbs. I'm 5'9" 160 been this way for about ten years now. Spent some time in the army so I never could gain weight with all the running, deployments , lack of funds. I have been getting my diet tight for about 4 months now and would really like to try a cycle. any help is greatful.
Ike

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hello ive been a member for a couple of days. My name is Ike im 29 and i live outside chicago well winter is coming up soon and was woundering if anyone has taken the alin newbie kits? I would like to gain 15 to 20lbs. I'm 5'9" 160 been this way for about ten years now. Spent some time in the army so I never could gain weight with all the running, deployments , lack of funds. I have been getting my diet tight for about 4 months now and would really like to try a cycle. any help is greatful.
Ike

They are very effective. All cycles were designed by well seasone IFBB pro along with myself. Time proven cycles.