©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

1st Post, 1st Cycle

gymuscle68

May 10, 2005
Just want to run this by you guys and get any pointers you may have for me.
1st Cycle will be 10 weeks:
Sust 250, twice/wk (500 mg/wk total)
Deca, 200 mg/wk
Proviron, start at 3rd week or when gyno begins to appear, whichever comes 1st, & run for 2 weeks
Start Clomid 3 weeks after last inject, take for 2 weeks (300/100/50)
Given the above, is HCG essential?
Should I include Tribulus Terrestrus, and if so, what/when dosage?
Took Prohormones until they became illegal (now you know why I'm here!) so am not a complete newbie. Also, been working out pretty hard & steady last 10-15 years, 6', 200 lbs, 32" waist, pretty solid & proportionate.
Gentleman?

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Just curious as to why you selected the specific compounds -- particularly sustanon. Also if youve been working out for 10-15 years (5 years is quite a spread on that estimate BTW), I assume you're over 25.....

Lastly, how are your eating habits?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
gymuscle68 said:
Just want to run this by you guys and get any pointers you may have for me.
1st Cycle will be 10 weeks:
Sust 250, twice/wk (500 mg/wk total)
Deca, 200 mg/wk

I wouldn't do the deca no less than 300mgs but of course i wouldn't run the deca on a first cycle either. Why not use testosterone enanthate or cypionate?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
I agree with the guys. For a first cycle I recommend 10 to 12 weeks of test only. Cypionate or enanthate are much cheaper than sustanon and will give you more test at a more even blood level, but I will leave that up to you. The reason we recommend a single substance for the first cycle is to test how your body will react to steroids and to determine if you are gyno prone and if you are, what substance is causing it. You may discover that test does not cause gyno, but when you add deca on the second cycle that deca does.
I would have enough nolvadex or proviron on hand to run the entire 10 to 12 weeks just in case you get signs of gyno. I like to run a cycle without anti -e's just to see if you are prone to gyno.
Some people run tribulus in place of HCG quite successfully, so I would say that it is not essential.
Your PCT should run 21 days minimum. 300mg day one, 100mg for 10 days, 50mg for 10 days.

Oh yes, and welcome to the board.

gymuscle68

May 10, 2005
Thanks for all the feedback, guys! Yes, I am 37; I've worked out off & on since high school but got more serious about it after finishing college (12 years ago). Consistency has been pretty solid last 9 years, & got serious with diet about 6 years ago, but still tweaking that all the time. Haven't totalled calories, but its mostly clean, with majority of food intake early in the day. Egg whites (6), oatmeal, lean beef and/or chicken, brown rice, tuna, wheat bread, apple, another meat, veggies throughout, 3 prot shakes (45 g)/day & a protein bar for hunger mid afternoon. Also NOXplode on workout days (3 on, 1 off).

gymuscle68

May 10, 2005
As far as the cycle goes, I guess Sust was attractive because it sounded from its profile like Test & more, a catch-all combo. I had been considering 400g/wk of the Deca but backed off thinking that might be too much 1st cycle. Your reasoning is sound (I actually expected to hear the 1 compound only suggestion) so will think/sleep on it before making the purchase. Gotta wait till payday Wednesday anyway!
Sounds like the tribulus PCT breakdown is identical to that of the Clomid; should I start it 2 weeks after last inject as well?
Thanks again for the great help!

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
gymuscle68 said:
As far as the cycle goes, I guess Sust was attractive because it sounded from its profile like Test & more, a catch-all combo. Thanks again for the great help!
On paper it does, but once you examine the timing of the different esters you realize that you really need to inject it EOD to recieve the benefits of all of the esters. It isn't all it's cracked up to be.
Tribulus can be ran the entire cycle and PCT. If you use it, take it in high doses. 3 times a day with meals.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Welcome to Anasci! The guys all gave you great advice. if you follow what they said, you wont be disappointed.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
gymuscle68 said:
should I start it 2 weeks after last inject as well?
Thanks again for the great help!

PCT shouldn't be started no sooner than after 2 weeks from your last injection.

gymuscle68

May 10, 2005
OK, guys - you've convinced me. 1st cycle & PCT will be test enan, proviron, clomid, tribulus. Will post again in a day or so with exact breakdown. I'll leave the heavier stuff for a later cycle. My goal is to stay pretty lean with it anyway, so best to go easy on the chemistry and put my efforts into the work in the gym & at the feeding trough. Will try to post before & after pics, too.
Best advice, guys - thanks much!

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Just remember to drink as much water as possible to keep bloat down. This is the only drawback I face with test myself....