©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

1st ever cycle!

Aircav

Sep 14, 2005
Hey all i would appreciate any info on a good first cycle. I'm 34 in resonably good shape and about 185 pounds. I'm looking to add about 20 pounds and lean up as much as possible. Any suggesions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Cannons

Big Gunz
Sep 3, 2005
Wherever I'm needed baby!
I would recommend to do some reading bro. Not trying to be an ass, but there is alot of research to be done on your part, and there is alot of information on this site you can learn from. Gain some knowledge, decide what you may want to do, then ask more specific questions and we will guide you in the right direction. Look things up like "Cycles", "Post Cycle Therapy", and research the different esters of test and other compounds, what there effects are and decide what you'd like to do. The more you know, the more we can help, and the more we can help you learn. To put it bluntly, you aren't going to get spoonfed......don't take that the wrong way.

W

wolfyEVH

Cannons said:
I would recommend to do some reading bro. Not trying to be an ass, but there is alot of research to be done on your part, and there is alot of information on this site you can learn from. Gain some knowledge, decide what you may want to do, then ask more specific questions and we will guide you in the right direction. Look things up like "Cycles", "Post Cycle Therapy", and research the different esters of test and other compounds, what there effects are and decide what you'd like to do. The more you know, the more we can help, and the more we can help you learn. To put it bluntly, you aren't going to get spoonfed......don't take that the wrong way.

well said Cannons. all the information you need is in the site bro. Utilize the search button, read the stickies, and many of your questions will be answered.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
first of all thanks for not jumping the gun. most people would say "hey Im on my first cycle, what is pct". wolfy and cannon are right. do some research, present that research and we will help.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
jabo1jabo1 said:
damn mcken, you have got some fine ass stems girl!!!!!! not being rude, just givin ya a thumbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 ;)
Now there's a pick up line for ya ;)

P

pincrusher

Aircav said:
Hey all i would appreciate any info on a good first cycle. I'm 34 in resonably good shape and about 185 pounds. I'm looking to add about 20 pounds and lean up as much as possible. Any suggesions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
welcome to the site. like others have stated, spend time and do some research first. there is alot you need to learn about steroids before you partake of your first cycle. you need to fully understand how they work, what the symptoms are that show they are working, what you need to take with them to maintain good health etc.

P

pincrusher

DragonRider said:
I don't know. She looks like she might be worth the risk.
yeah i think we could probably run faster than him LOL just dont hide in a tire or he will flip it over on ya. :D

Aircav

Sep 14, 2005
Thanks for the info!!!!

I appreciate the info guys. By the way i'm 5'9" 185 and i've been working out since my military days. I'm looking to hit 200 or 210. Looks like knowledge is deffenetly power.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
A good first cycle would be 400 to 500mg of test per week for 10 weeks with a solid PCT follow up. And always have anti'e's on hand in case of gyno, unless you are into that sort of thing. J/K