©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

1st cycle

nikson

Nov 16, 2012
Hi guys, this is my 1st cycle .

300mg Sust per week.
200mg Deca per week.
for 9 weeks.
My question is if I can inject the deca once a week?

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I'm very conservative with first cycles.

I would opt for 250 Sust every 5 days and see what happens. If you have some years of training under your belt and some muscle on your frame, you will be surprised how much you'll grow on that. I sure did and that was my first cycle. + it gives you a good base to see how your body reacts to the one compound for future reference.

Then with your next cycle, add the deca to ramp it up.

If you are sold on using deca now, I would pin 100 2x a week myself.

Last edited:

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
I'm very conservative with first cycles.

I would opt for 250 Sust every 5 days and see what happens. If you have some years of training under your belt and some muscle on your frame, you will be surprised how much you'll grow on that. I sure did and that was my first cycle. + it gives you a good base to see how your body reacts to the one compound for future reference.

Then with your next cycle, add the deca to ramp it up.

If you are sold on using deca now, I would pin 100 2x a week myself.

:yeahthat: Its always good to start out with test only for a first cycle.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
I would leave the Deca out this time and go with the Sust for 10-12 weeks.

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
Nikson, what's you age & stats & experience level? Also what are you trying to accomplish with this cycle? Depending on the above there maybe a better first cycle for you.

To answer your question tho if your set to run deca tho pin twice a week.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
I agree with test only for first cycle. Preferably cyp or enan.
But test is test and sust will do wonders. Sust u shld inject eod to e3d...but cyp or enan...once a wk.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
My very first cycle was some of the old UpJohn Cyp... think it was around 400- 500 mg a week. I had years of hard training under my belt by that point. I grew so much, so fast from that I was having to come up with reasons why I was so much bigger when people asked. lol I think that first cycle is always the best as far as bang for the buck.

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
im with everyone on this, first cycle test only. also for a cycle when you do decide to run deca i personally would never run it less than 12 weeks.

VP

Andrew.peplin

Nov 1, 2012
My opinion:

Drop the sust and run a solid ester to get an idea of what's going on. I personally would only run between 250-300mg a week for a first cycle (12 weeks minimum). Some think that's way to low an would go for 400mg , whatever you prefer, just remember how serouis this stuff is. Make sure you've got an AI even if your not going to run it, I suggest aromasin or arimadex. I also suggest having money for bloods, as this is your first cycle you want to see what fluctuations may occur.

Good luck man

Sidenote: to achieve the best results make sure you have prepped by having diet and workout schedule in line. I am also a big supporter in dropping body fat before cycle so that you can put clean solid muscle on.

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
I need to know what you're stats are NOW to guide you at all. How long you been training?

ohpack

May 4, 2011
I split deca twice a week. if you're already making shots then it's just as easy to combine it with one of those shots.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Sus shouldn't be used as a first timers cycle. You should start out with the minimal amount of a single ester such as Cyp or eth and some dbol( good old school cycle that most veterans prob did) and a big issue is your age because if your 20 then you got test flowin like a river and a minimal bump of some supplemented test may blow you up quick. Save the deca for round two to see how you respond IMO.

MR. BMJ

Sep 24, 2006
I always prefer to see people stick to test only, like many above stated. This allows you to see how test will effect you, not only through musculature results, but also side effects. If you mix test with a nanrolone (progestin), and sides come up, combined with inexperience use, then it will be hard to know which compound is causing the problems.

If it were me, i'd stick with test only and add in an aromatase inhibitor like aromasin or arimidex.

Take that extra money that you would have spent on deca, and use it for food.

Good luck!

vpiedu

Oct 31, 2012
If it were me, i'd stick with test only and add in an aromatase inhibitor like aromasin or arimidex. Take that extra money that you would have spent on deca, and use it for food.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
yeah that for sure!!

VP

crzpaul

May 9, 2011
I always prefer to see people stick to test only, like many above stated. This allows you to see how test will effect you, not only through musculature results, but also side effects. If you mix test with a nanrolone (progestin), and sides come up, combined with inexperience use, then it will be hard to know which compound is causing the problems.

If it were me, i'd stick with test only and add in an aromatase inhibitor like aromasin or arimidex.

Take that extra money that you would have spent on deca, and use it for food.

Good luck!
solid advice bro!