©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

1st cycle (need a lil info)

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
i plan to start my first cycle and i plan to use
250mg deca/week, 250mg sus/week, 25mg dbol/day for 8 weeks . now with that being said i plan to use clomid during the last week of my cycle and one week after followed by a 7 day break from the clomid and then another 7 days of clomid.. question? will this help retain most of my gains and is there anything else that i should consider taking ?

W

wolfyEVH

cawb said:
i plan to start my first cycle and i plan to use
250mg deca/week, 250mg sus/week, 25mg dbol/day for 8 weeks . now with that being said i plan to use clomid during the last week of my cycle and one week after followed by a 7 day break from the clomid and then another 7 days of clomid.. question? will this help retain most of my gains and is there anything else that i should consider taking ?

bad cycle in my opinion......i'd shoot sust at least twice a week....ie 500mg/week and i wouldnt run a cycle only 8 weeks........

500mg/week sus (two injections a week) weeks 1-10
300-400mg/week (two injections) weeks 1-9
30mg/day dbol weeks 1-4

this would be better....and and i would start clomid during the last week......wait about 2

W

wolfyEVH

wait, i just read that this will be your first cycle.....if so, then i would honestly just do sust and thats it. see how your body reacts to only 1 compound......you'll still gain well, as long as your diet is good

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
wolfyEVH said:
wait, i just read that this will be your first cycle.....if so, then i would honestly just do sust and thats it. see how your body reacts to only 1 compound......you'll still gain well, as long as your diet is good
I agree also...Worked for me my 1st time..I took the orals with it though.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
thanks for the help, with just using sus should i do the 500mg a week two injection and afterwards use the clomid or would it not be nessasary. sus is four different test blends so i figure that is going to mess with my natural test level. and also should the clomid be used during the last week and another week to follow

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
with the sus at least 2 times a week you may want to try every other day or every 3rd day clomid should be started 2 weeks after your last shot ,nova should be on hand incase of sides.
good luck

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
if you dont have your gear yet mabie look into test e , IMO is a better product if 2 shots a week is your plan,

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
not worried so much about the price i just want good results and little side effects. outsider friends who do not belong to anasci all try to tell me that deca is the way to go but ....yet none of them have ever even tried gear before but all and all i want to be able to do about two or three cycles over the next year, gain 20 to 30 lbs and be able to maintain most of my gains after i stop use of the gear.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
the thought behind test e or c over sus is that sus needs to be shot every other day ,where E or c is 2x a week the other point is that sus being a mix of tests is a bit of a rollercoster ride with high points and low points when shot 2 x per week du to the prop component I think you will make much better progress if you go with e or c

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
cawb said:
not worried so much about the price i just want good results and little side effects. outsider friends who do not belong to anasci all try to tell me that deca is the way to go but ....yet none of them have ever even tried gear before but all and all i want to be able to do about two or three cycles over the next year, gain 20 to 30 lbs and be able to maintain most of my gains after i stop use of the gear.
Deca and EQ for that matter are very good steroids. The problem is, they work so much better with testosterone than alone. They have a synergistic effect.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
DragonRider said:
Deca and EQ for that matter are very good steroids. The problem is, they work so much better with testosterone than alone. They have a synergistic effect.
ok then why not just go with sus/deca followed by clomid at the end of my cycle that should give me what i am looking for right ?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
cawb said:
ok then why not just go with sus/deca followed by clomid at the end of my cycle that should give me what i am looking for right ?
This is still more of a second or third cycle type of cycle. There are some very important things you want to learn about your body and steroids from your first cycle that will be impossible to figure out with more than one compound.

Your patience will pay off.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
i guess your right! one compound at a time till i figure out how my body will react.... so test e, c, or just go with 500mg of sus? at if all possiable i would like to be able to just do one injection a week

Last edited:

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
If you're looking for one injection a week, no sus for you. You can do enth or cyp with one inject a week, but you probably want to do two(mon thurs for example) because when only doing one inject your blood levels will go up and down more, making side effects, acne bloat whatnot, more pronounced.