©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

12 weeks cycle test e + var

miker

Apr 11, 2015
hello guys...

This is the cycle that I have in mind to do, I'm 30 years old, 180cm tall, my weight is 90kg, I would like to know, in basis of your experience, if this cycle is fine, or do I have to change something, all advice and much appreciated

1-12 test e 500mg / week

6-12 anavar 50mg ed

1-12 aromasin 12,5 mg eod

8-14 hcg 500iu week

pct

15-19 clomid 50/50/25/25
15-19 nolva 40/40/20/20/10
15-19 aromasin 12,5 eod

Cerberus777

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 1, 2012
Looks like a nice, easy cycle. Without any previous experience listed, have extra AI on hand in case you find you're estrogen sensitive. Diet will need to be on poit obviously.

PTPT

Jan 22, 2015
Looks good. I usually run my hcg at 1500mgs twice a week for the last 3 weeks of my cycle but used to run it lower like you for the 2nd hslf

edeja7

Mar 5, 2015
doesnt the test & var shut you down. but the hcg is suppose to kick-start your junk. im confused. isnt that a waste?
arent clomid & nolva almost identical.
isnt the ai eod overkill just for 500mg. most people dont even need it with such a low dose. with that aromasin dose you probably wont have any e2. you do need some right?
is nolva and clomid really necessary if you plan on running aromasin until wk 19. will there be any e2 to worry about gyno?
wtf. am i just all f-up or is the cycle.

Last edited:

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
doesnt the test & var shut you down. but the hcg is suppose to kick-start your junk. im confused. isnt that a waste?
isnt the ai eod overkill just for 500mg. most people dont even need it with such a low dose. with that aromasin dose you probably wont have any e2. you do need some right?
is nolva and clomid really necessary if you plan on running aromasin until wk 19. will there be any e2 to worry about gyno?
Valid questions. The hcg readies the testicles to receive fsh and lh from the pituitary once pct is begun. This should also keep the testicles fuller looking while on cycle as some atrophy can be expected. Clomid and nolva work differently. I personally had gyno starting in one pec. Letro, prami, stane didn't work. Didn't grow, but didn't shrink. Nolva at 20 mg day shrunk it to nothing is gone. So I would keep nolva on hand of I were OP. I would use 250 mcg of hcg twice a week to ready the testicles for pct.

Last edited:

miker

Apr 11, 2015

what are the changes that I have to do?

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
hello guys...

This is the cycle that I have in mind to do, I'm 30 years old, 180cm tall, my weight is 90kg, I would like to know, in basis of your experience, if this cycle is fine, or do I have to change something, all advice and much appreciated

1-12 test e 500mg / week

6-12 anavar 50mg ed

1-12 aromasin 12,5 mg eod

8-14 hcg 500iu week

pct

15-19 clomid 50/50/25/25
15-19 nolva 40/40/20/20/10
15-19 aromasin 12,5 eod

I would use the ANAVAR during the entire duration of the cycle.
At least 8-10 weeks of it.

ForkLift

Banned
Aug 21, 2014
IF you money isnt a problem you could do car for ten weeks. Alough me personally i'd rather run it HIGH for the last half of the cycle like 75mgs-100mgs....then run it lower for the whole cycle.

overall good simple cycle, get mid cycle and pct bloods done. def keep AI on hand

run the var at at least 50mg ED!

split hcg into 250iu 2x wk, and test e at 250mg 2x week

so say M and TH, 250iu/hcg and , 250mg of Test E
Aromsin 12.5 mgs ED as needed or Adex at .5 EOD as needed. WIth this cycle tho and those dosed you should be fine unless u are gyno prone!

Last edited:

ForkLift

Banned
Aug 21, 2014
Valid questions. The hcg readies the testicles to receive fsh and lh from the pituitary once pct is begun. This should also keep the testicles fuller looking while on cycle as some atrophy can be expected. Clomid and nolva work differently. I personally had gyno starting in one pec. Letro, prami, stane didn't work. Didn't grow, but didn't shrink. Nolva at 20 mg day shrunk it to nothing is gone. So I would keep nolva on hand of I were OP. I would use 250 mcg of hcg twice a week to ready the testicles for pct.

Intersteing how the Nolva killed the gyno but the letro and, prami and stane did nothing to help it but stun it's growth really.

ForkLift

Banned
Aug 21, 2014
Will def keep this in minds if i ever run into this problem in the future and am having trouble !