©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

100 lb challenge

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
I know my legs are my weak point. I skiped them wY to much and started hitting them ba as of April this year. Today I found out how bad they are. I put a 25 lb and 5 lb plate on each side of a 45 lb bar. So 105 lbs all together. I though I will just do this 100 times. Needless to say nope. And im ashamed to say I didnt even hit 40. I have a lot of work to do. I just wish I could leard to love legs

Old Man River

Feb 14, 2013
The BIG STATE OF TEXAS!
From tree limbs to tree trunks!

I know my legs are my weak point. I skiped them wY to much and started hitting them ba as of April this year. Today I found out how bad they are. I put a 25 lb and 5 lb plate on each side of a 45 lb bar. So 105 lbs all together. I though I will just do this 100 times. Needless to say nope. And im ashamed to say I didnt even hit 40. I have a lot of work to do. I just wish I could leard to love legs
Chaotichealth,at least you know and admit your weak point. The second weak point is your mind to muscle connection to your legs. You have to start from somewhere,and the somewhere is 105lbs! You can make that 105 feel like 200 if you tweeked the way you squat. Constant tension of going down parallel but not locking out. Always keep a focus on bringing blood numbing pumps to the inner and outer thigh as you work them and don't pussy out pushing them!Give it a couple of months of mind blowing,blood pumping leg workouts to your tree limbs,and maybe you might add some bark to get those tree trunks you want! Later,OMR:action-smiley-054:

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
That constant tension OMR mentions is KEY when training legs. When we tire mentally, we want to 'crash down and blow up' to make them reps go by quicker, but lowering our bodies into the squat and using the legs to squeeze down in the hole will make them ache like never before.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Im gonna have some body video my squat next time. I'll post it on here so y'all can help me out. :)

BeauBody38

Dec 26, 2014

Sorry to hear that. You need to have a regular check-up to make sure your legs are okay. Too much weight can cause more damage to your knees.