©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

$1.8M in steroids seized from Rensselaer home

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Think we know who this is....

RENSSELAER, NY - More than $1.8 million worth of steroids and other pharmaceuticals were seized and a Rensselaer couple was arrested in the largest steroids case in county history, Rensselaer County law enforcement officials said Monday.

A six-month investigation led to the March 1 arrest of Zachery Wilkins, 33, and Holly Fiato, 28, of 111 Washington Ave., Sheriff Jack Mahar said Monday. Wilkins and Fiato were released without bail on a charge of felony criminal possession of a controlled substance. The felony carries a sentence of up to 7 years in state prison.

District Attorney Richard McNally said the couple is cooperating with investigators. As middlemen for the steroids distribution, Wilkins and Fiato would receive the steroid doses and pills in the mail and forward them to another address as directed, McNally said. Based on information provided to investigators, the couple was provided with fake identification, including a Florida driver's license, and used post office boxes and local UPS drop-offs for moving the drugs, McNally said. It appears that the drug distribution has links to China, according to the district attorney.

Police seized 44,825 liquid doses of steroids and 289,550 pharmaceutical pills, according to the sheriff's office. Police also confiscated two shotguns and packaging materials.

The multi-agency investigation involved the sheriff's and district attorney's offices, the Rensselaer Police Department, the U.S. Postal Inspection Service, the Drug Enforcement Administration and Homeland Security.

The case is awaiting presentation before a county grand jury.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
I believe this is the same guy that ripped off EuroKing or Dynasty Labs (can't remember which?) some years back for quite a bit of product.

MR. BMJ

Sep 24, 2006
I'm pretty sure it is the same Zach that IPG mentioned over at ProM.

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
I'm pretty sure it is the same Zach that IPG mentioned over at ProM.

IPG had a hell of year. It is interesting that these guys are "cooperating" and as IPG stated it never initially made the news.

MR. BMJ

Sep 24, 2006
There are pics of the products, and QV bottles are in the mix....along with HGH, shotguns, tabs, etc....

Actually, here is a link to the bust that was posted over at TID by mugsy, it shows the pics of the product and the faces of the man and woman:

I'd have dowloaded the pic, but my ass job has photobucket blocked:mad:

MR. BMJ

Sep 24, 2006
IPG had a hell of year. It is interesting that these guys are "cooperating" and as IPG stated it never initially made the news.

I agree, nothing was posted in the news about it until now, and it blatantly shows they are spilling the beans. IPG nailed that for sure. Effin' rats can go to hell as far as i'm concerned, makes me sick!

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
[/quote]

Exactly. That amount shouldn't even be in his home.

Last edited by a moderator:

Flex2019

Oct 26, 2012
I wouldn't be surprised if many of us have been in contact with them and not known it.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
IPG said he was registered on PM under the name VERMONSTER but never posted. Was over on OLM under the same or a different username but they were unsure as that was his home board and was there when he screwed over DL or EK for the product.

They also told me that he was working with his girl and another guy Chris Delsignore (who got popped first and ratted out Zach). This Chris Delsignore was a local guy that also fronted off of IP and had some local shit going on. They said the seized pack that was on the search warrant they were sent even had a pmb that wasn't even used by them and turned out when asking IP that it was one of the addresses that this Chris Delsignore used.

So that amount of product was from two different people that apparently was all getting stored at Zach's house and Zach was working with IPG and him and his girl were selling locally as well with Chris Delsignore.