©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

back on again

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
I just got a new computer and will be stopping by to say hello to people more and more. Glad to I noticed some old friends are gone and some new ones are here. I'm still driving a truck for now so not much of gym time ugg. I miss my second home. But I have to work if I want to keep my family in there 1st home. If I could only win the lottery and retire then life would be perfect. a mountain retreat to Montana and start a haven for abused and abandoned horses. But that's not real life so to work I must go.

Anyhow I'm just stopping by to say hello and let yall know I'm still alive.

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
The oilfield isn't back yet but it is ramping up so may pay a guy to check into it if you trying to get back out of the truck.....And welcome back

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Being in a truck isn't so bad. But there is no family time what so ever. And it is unhealthy. Also to top things off my 13 year old wants to start lifting. I want to be there for that so bad. He is suffering from the teenage gyno like I did and wants to put some muscle on. Mine went away on its own when I was 16

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Good to see u back bro. Glad things are going ok and u are able to take care of your family. That's always the most important thing.

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
Welcome back! Good to see that family is the most important thing - that is how it should be.

If I do not win, I hope you do. Great thing to do for the horses.