©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

ment and anadrol together

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
I know a lot of people frown on 2 orals at once but between trestolone and anadrol I can get either in injectable or oral.. so my question would be , can I run them together if I get them both as injectable or tresolone as injectable and anadrol as oral...my plan was going to be run a 8 week ripblend(test prop/tren ace/mast) cycle with a anadrol kickstart for 4 weeks... but how much different would the cycle be if I instead do a 4-6 week trestolone injectable cycle with a 4 week anadrol oral kickstart
what would be difference in gains between the 2 cycles?
will trestolone and anadrol gain more water?
which one will be better overall?

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Bro...I don't have experience with Ment, although its supposed to aromatize like crazy the enhanced athlete guys did progress videos etc...I won't touch it, go on Youtube to watch

Drol injectable is stronger then the oral version, also keep in mind 90-95% of oral Drol out there is garbage(I can take 3-4/day)...real Drol 1.5/day is more then enough

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
I decided i am going to be running 50mg ment tablets for 4 weeks and ripblend for 8 weeks.. and just cut the anadrol completely