©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Help with clean bulking diet.

Rod1222

Jan 18, 2014
Hey guys, I'm rod.

I've been lifting forever haha, blessed with great genetics regarding muscle density. Cursed with a gut and love handles.

6 ft, 300pounds. I occasionally prep for a powerlifting meet or two every couple years. Dirty bulked my way up to 300+ mammoth pounds, and now I would like to change my eating habits into something more suited for a leaner physique.

Dirty bulking was awesome, I ran a little dbol and test my first cycle and exploded in strength. Tren and test second cycle did the same but also gave me crazy mass.

What did I eat? Everything. All day, everyday.

Any types of advice would be greatest appreciated.

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Try 3 days low carbs (100g) and 1 day high (500-700g) and so on. That along with fasted cardio in the am and some fat-burners should get you there. HGH helps too if you can afford and get ahold of some real stuff.

Rod1222

Jan 18, 2014
Try 3 days low carbs (100g) and 1 day high (500-700g) and so on. That along with fasted cardio in the am and some fat-burners should get you there. HGH helps too if you can afford and get ahold of some real stuff.

Cycle carbs year round? And what are your thoughts on intermittent fasting throughout the day? I feel like it would cut some serious fat, but also a substantial amount of muscle along with it.

I like being able to lift heavy weights, so ideally and obviously--Id like to somehow keep as much of my mass as possible.

If you don't mind, what is your meal plan like?

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
I am clean bulking right now with great success. This is what has worked for me.

DO NOT CUT CARBS!

Cycle them a bit so that you are eating more of them on training days. Especially leg and back days.

Plus add in 65- 100 grams of carbs intra/post workout.

Have one cheat meal per week.

Keep fats low to moderate. 5-15 gms per meal

For drugs, I've used Tren even when bulking but at moderate dosages along with Prop and Anavar.

Again, this is what worked for me.

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
I am clean bulking right now with great success. This is what has worked for me.

DO NOT CUT CARBS!

Cycle them a bit so that you are eating more of them on training days. Especially leg and back days.

For drugs, I've used Tren even when bulking but at moderate dosages along with Prop and Anavar.

Good advice. Tren ace is the secret weapon in the arsenal of drugs. It will literally burn the fat right off.

Rod1222

Jan 18, 2014

DO NOT CUT CARBS!

Do you have a sample meal plan you adhere to? I'm just looking for something to get me started. Of course, thanks to everyone who replied with actual answers!

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Do you have a sample meal plan you adhere to? I'm just looking for something to get me started. Of course, thanks to everyone who replied with actual answers!

Guess I could type one out. How bout tmrw? :D

Basicly I just count macros. protein about 50 grams, carbs 50-80 and like I said fat is 5-15 each meal.

BTW, the protein works out to about 1.5-2 grams/lb of BW for me.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Ok normally I eat 7 times plus an Intra workout drink on days I train so I guess that would be 8x's

Immediately upon waking Cup of oats, scoop of protein, 2 tbs of PB 1/4 c egg whites

Intra drink, 20 grams protein, 65-100 gms of carbs

Same as meal 1 if working, if not cup of whites, two whole eggs and about 8 oz of red potatoes

8oz 93/7 ground beef and 84 gms of whole wheat pasta

8 oz chicken breast, 8 oz red potatoes

shake with 50 grams protein and 60 -80 grams of carbs from oats

ground beef meal again

meal one again

this is typical but sometimes I will go "off the wall" on the post workout meal

Cheat meal every Friday night. Usually a whole pizza

Rod1222

Jan 18, 2014
Ok normally I eat 7 times plus an Intra workout drink on days I train so I guess that would be 8x's

Immediately upon waking Cup of oats, scoop of protein, 2 tbs of PB 1/4 c egg whites

Same as meal 1 if working, if not cup of whites, two whole eggs and about 8 oz of red potatoes

ground beef meal again

meal one again

This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks man! My xl pizza eating days are over lol

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
6 foot 300 lbs, wow, you're a monster

seems like I read one time the old school boxers and wrestlers way of cutting weight was to stop eating carbs (starches as they called em back then) a couple hours before bedtime and then do cardio first thing in the morning when your glycogen stores have been depleted...more weight, stop eating em longer before bed, less weight eat closer to bed...during the day it doesn't really matter...could be b.s. but seemed to make sense

joh9356

Aug 19, 2013
Treetops and caves

ground beef meal again

meal one again

Sandpig, you nailed it bro. Almost EXACTLY where I'm at with these meals and frequencies.

Rod1222

Jan 18, 2014
6 foot 300 lbs, wow, you're a monster

seems like I read one time the old school boxers and wrestlers way of cutting weight was to stop eating carbs (starches as they called em back then) a couple hours before bedtime and then do cardio first thing in the morning when your glycogen stores have been depleted...more weight, stop eating em longer before bed, less weight eat closer to bed...during the day it doesn't really matter...could be b.s. but seemed to make sense

Thanks man, and yeah I read that same carb thing you were talking about. My body reacts immediately to whatever I eat. High carbs-I become a furnace. Low carbs--I lose all life force and lay in bed lol. I'm trying to find the happy medium and shred my ass to deathhhh. I've never been lean, always bulky and blocky.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
I'm the same way with the carbs, I need lots of em. I'm a blast furnace on them without them - even at 3-400 a day, I'm tired, flat and feel very weak and unmotivated. Right now, I've just shifted into an off season mode of diet and training - this does NOT mean 'get fat and eat shit' mode. I'm still lean and eat clean. Yesterday I had almost 900 carbs with a total kCal intake of around 7,900. Not that I recommend this for everyone, I know what I can handle in both food volume and not packing on flab.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Every body is different not only in what 8t can handle but how it grows and all other ways. People have to find what works with them self. A daily log helps more then anything