©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Front loading opinions?

custom

Apr 8, 2014
Dont its a waste. With tren-e it wont hurry up the results you want to see

Cobramike

Dec 7, 2012
Lol at u guys that thinks its a waste. It's a way to get the long esters to kick in much faster

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
it definetly works...

pretty much positive the people who say it doesn't didn't frontload enough, or only did it the first week instead of the first 2-3 weeks.....

next time somebody plans to run 800 EQ or DECA, they should try and put in 2400 the first 2 weeks and see that it def does work (unless people are honestly that different...)

custom

Apr 8, 2014
lol its just going to give bigger gains but still take the same amount of time if you did a smaller dose to kick in....its not magic

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
So a proper front load is the first 2-3 weeks? See I was told to just double the dose for the first week

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Front loading works, but I do 2x my weekly dose for the first two days

So with EQ if my weekly dose were to be 1g I'd pin 2g a day for the first two days then go to 1g

Cobramike

Dec 7, 2012
lol its just going to give bigger gains but still take the same amount of time if you did a smaller dose to kick in....its not magic

This is absolute bullshit. U get up in to my doses and u will be saying otherwise. 3500mg test e per week kicks in hard begining of second week

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
enigmatic707 , that is *CRAZY* !

4,000 EQ in 2 days! HAHAHAH wow. you went through over 1vial in 2 days =p

also, 100% agreed with cobramike.

I would love to see anybody here put 3500 deca in themselves the first 1-2 weeks and come back and say it didn't work , Lol.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
this is a very confusing subject...

so it may just be because im completely hammered right now but....

the question is....is a bolus of esterfied test aborbing into the bloodstream at a gradual rate or at a "all at once" rate...since oil has such a large surface area I think this is something to think about...which is why I think the pellets of esterfied test are so interesting because of the small surface area

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
I'm not saying it does not work cuase Ive never tried. But if its a long esther, no matter what the dose is at the end of the day is it not still a long esther and hit ath the same time it would at a smaller normal cycle dose?

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I'm not saying it does not work cuase Ive never tried. But if its a long esther, no matter what the dose is at the end of the day is it not still a long esther and hit ath the same time it would at a smaller normal cycle dose?

No-

Look at the math... Long esters take longer to kick in not because of the eater but because if the plasma blood levels needed to see the effects for each hormone..

Like with TestE it will take over two weeks to get over 250mg of test in your blood if taking 1ml ew @250mg/ml

Esters still seem to be very confusing to people, like with NPP and Deca... If you dosed 100mg NPP ed and 700mg Deca ew ... After 8 weeks you'd have way more nandrolone in your system from the Deca than you would with the NPP

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
I thought the ester was just for convenience factor...the ester makes the drug more fat soluble than water soluble so it takes longer to become active...but once active the drug has a half life just like any other drug...like if I take 100mg of Tylenol in about two hours I will have about 50mg in me and 4 hours 25 mg on me so time for more Tylenol....

so I think individual metabolisms and enzyme ratios and a whole bunch of complicated shiet come into play

...but there are charts and grAphs out there somewheres showing it in a pretty logical way

Cobramike

Dec 7, 2012
We call it "front loading" Dan Duchaine & Paul Borresen called it "androgen loading" and YES it works and again the higher the mg the more gets In ur blood much MUCH faster

People need to understand just cause it's a long ester is STILL spikes hard the very next day and stays elevated for a week

Shorts esters spike hard but drop off VERY fast

So to sum it all up the both spike hard just the long ester stays higher much longer